Private Alaska Heli Ski Package
A private heli package is the ultimate heli skiing experience. This package is all-inclusive; which means all of your meals, accommodations, skis, airport transportation, avalanche airbag backpack, and all avalanche safety/rescue gear are included in your package. You get 15 hours of Hobbs (flight) time, with 8 hours guaranteed. Get yourself to the Anchorage International Airport and we will take care of the rest. What you get is your own private helicopter and lodge for 7 days along with 2 Majestic Heli Ski guides. This means you do not share the helicopter, or the lodge with any other groups or people, and each day is customized for you and your group. This package may also allow you to fly deeper into the range, as well as seek out those hard to find and rarely, if ever skied runs for the ultimate adventure.
Here’s what your package consists of:
- Pick the date of your package (February 13 – April 30, 2016). Packages are Saturday to Saturday. Seven days of skiing, seven nights of lodging and meals. Packages are designed so you ski every day of your trip. We will pick you up at the Anchorage airport Saturday evening and return you the following Saturday afternoon/evening. Please schedule accordingly.
- 15 hours of flight time (Hobbs), 8 hours guaranteed
- Exclusive lodging at the Majestic Heli Ski base
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Two Guides to show you our amazing terrain
- Equipment: skis, poles, avalanche airbag backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe, harness, carabiner (bring your ski boots, snowboarders and telemarkers must bring their own skis/board and boots)
- Airport transportation (round trip)
- Vertical guarantee (credit or refund; see terms and conditions page)
Price: $80,000.00 USD
February 13 – April 30, 2016
Additional flight time is $3500.00 per hour