Terms and Conditions
Individuals or groups can purchase guaranteed reservations on specific dates on a first come, first served basis. Reservations require a 50% deposit per seat with full payment due 60 days prior to your reservation date. MHS accepts all major credit cards and wire transfers.
Credit and Refund Policies
If we cannot fly due to a helicopter mechanical issue, inclement weather, or safety concerns as defined by MHS you will have the option to choose a 100% credit on your remaining package towards a future trip, or a 50% refund on your remaining package. Credit and refunds are based upon the original purchase price of your trip and are a fixed dollar value. Your credit is valid for the next 3 years.
Purchasing Additional Vertical
Once you reach the guaranteed vertical feet of your package, you have the option to purchase additional vertical feet at the price of $75.00 per 1000 vertical feet. For example: an additional 10,000 vertical feet would cost $750.00. A minimum of 4 guests (per helicopter/group) is required as well as a minimum amount of vertical feet (to be determined at the time of your purchase). Additional restrictions may also apply. Private packages are charged an hourly rate for additional flight time. This offering is solely intended as an opportunity for guests who have reached their vertical guarantee and who want to continue skiing. This is not the cost for someone looking for a day of skiing and is not the option for someone who wants to lengthen their package. We will not charge you additional vertical without your prior knowledge and terms will be stated before any additional vertical.
Additional Information and Details
* We do not refund or credit guests who do not reach their vertical feet guarantee or the guaranteed Hobbs Hour Meter amount for the following reasons: skiing ability, fitness level, challenging/variable snow/weather conditions, injury, equipment failure, improper behavior in the field or at base, illness, not being timely, personal decision not to ski or to stop skiing, being removed from the field or not being permitted in the field by any MHS staff.
* If you or your group cannot achieve the minimum daily vertical (based on your package) due to skiing ability, fitness level, challenging/variable snow/weather conditions, equipment failure, improper behavior in the field or at base, illness, not being timely, personal decision not to ski or to stop skiing, injury, not being permitted in the field or having to be removed from the field, you and or your group will be charged 15,000 vertical feet for the three day and five day package (per day), 20,000 vertical feet (per day) for the seven day package, and 2 hours of Hobbs for the private package (per day).
* No refunds or credits will be issued if you arrive late, depart early or you do not schedule accordingly. You will be charged the stated daily minimums based on your package.
* If using a credit, no other promotional incentives may be applied towards your trip. Credits do not build upon one another or roll over.
* We reserve the right to form groups based upon ability, group/individual weight, and our safety protocols.
* Each guest must participate in our safety training and orientation. Guests are required to carry our avalanche airbag backpack, harness and carabiner, avalanche transceiver, shovel, and a probe. We reserve the right to refuse you the use of your own avalanche rescue/safety equipment, skis, backpack and any other items that may interfere with operations and safety. Your personal ski and avalanche rescue/safety equipment must meet our standards and approval.
* All guests are required to read, understand, and sign our participant agreement, release and assumption of risk.
* All guests must read, understand, and agree to our policies and procedures as stated on our website, paperwork, briefings and as instructed by the MHS staff.
* Credits are not transferable to any other person.
* We reserve the right to cancel your reservation (and retain your deposit) or sell your seat if final payment is not received.
* We reserve the right to use any images (photos, videos…) for print or publication.
* If you lose, damage, or break any Majestic Heli Ski gear you will be responsible for replacing it at full retail value.
* If extraneous trips or non-regularly scheduled trips are required for pickup/drop-off/transportation you and or your group will incur a fuel and service charge.
* If extraneous flight time is not covered by your package, and/or is required by you or your group, you will be financially responsible for that flight time (Hobbs hour price). This includes being flown out of the field because of an injury, ski or snowboard ability, personal issue, equipment issue, or a guide’s decision to remove you from the field.
* If MHS has to cancel or change your trip date due to weather or any other factors, MHS is not responsible for any flight changes or other expenses that you may incur.
* A minimum of 4 guests per helicopter/group are required for day skiers. Other restrictions may also apply.
* In rare instances, such as limited snow cover and conditions, MHS may define a full day (your vertical guarantee per day/per package) of heli skiing as 10 runs regardless of vertical footage attained.
* There is no guarantee with regard to snow quality, the weather, or snow stability (the avalanche hazard) or with regard to what type of terrain we can or cannot ski. We are fortunate to be able to heli ski, and we accept with a smile what Mother Nature gives us!
Cancellation and Change Policies
For seats canceled (or changed) with more than 60 days notice (via confirmed letter, email, or phone call), a full refund is given, less a $375.00 administration fee per seat. For cancellations within 60 days, the full amount per seat is forfeited. Unless you can find a replacement, your deposit and final payments are non-refundable within the 60 day window. Changes made to your reservation within 60 days of your trip will be subject to a $375.00 administration fee per seat and will be at the discretion of MHS. Money on account rolled over from previous years is non-refundable. Due to the costs involved with heli skiing and heli snowboarding packages, we strongly encourage you to purchase trip insurance. Our reservation, cancellation and change policies are absolute.
Majestic Heli Ski strongly recommends that all guests purchase trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurance, medical insurance and emergency evacuation insurance. These may protect you against any mishaps that can occur before or during your trip. A cancel for any reason clause may also allow you to cancel your trip and receive reimbursement for any reason up to 48 hours before your trip. Some homeowner’s policies and credit cards may also offer insurance.
For more information, please contact us toll free at 1-800-559-8691 or by email at email@example.com. We offer one of the very best credit, refund, and cancellation policies in the helicopter skiing industry. Please read and understand these polices. We will strictly adhere to all of our policies. Our terms, conditions, and policies are absolute.