Five (5) Day Alaska Heli Ski Package
With Majestic Heli Ski’s Five Day Package, you will have five days of guided heli skiing and snowboarding in the Chugach and the Talkeetna Mountains of Alaska. Your group will consist of up to four skiers/snowboarders and a minimum of one guide per group. Small group heli skiing is the best way to enjoy an endless variety of terrain and pristine snow with skiers and riders of similar ability. Our small group size means more skiing, more vertical, and more untracked powder than Canadian operations that offer large group heli or snowcat skiing.
We supply you with the top of the line safety equipment; BCA airbag backpack, radio, transceiver, shovel, probe and harness. Powder skis from K2 and DPS are included (bring your ski boots, snowboarders bring your board and boots). Once you’ve got the gear, all that is left is to enjoy the best heli skiing the world has to offer. Guests stay at the beautiful Majestic Heli Ski Lodge and enjoy prepared meals on and off the snow. We provide transportation to and from Anchorage to make your stay with us seamless and hassle-free. We’re happy to accommodate any non-skiers who would like to spend days relaxing at the Lodge and enjoying it’s comforts, service and scenic surroundings.
Contact Majestic Heli Ski today to book your Five-Day Package. And trust us, after 60,000 vertical feet of helicopter skiing and snowboarding Alaska’s best terrain, you will wonder why you ever skied or snowboarded anywhere else. And you’ll start counting the days until you can join us again!
- Five (5) Day All-Inclusive Package: Saturday to Thursday
Five days of helicopter snowboarding or skiing, five nights of lodging and meals. We will pick you up on Saturday evening and return you Thursday afternoon. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Vertical: 60,000 vertical feet (18,288 vertical meters)
- Lodging at the Majestic Heli Ski base: All rooms are double occupancy. Single rooms are an additional cost and subject to availability
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner (snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are also included)
- Guided access to our amazing terrain
- Equipment: Skis, poles, avalanche airbag backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe, radio, harness, carabiner (bring your ski boots, snowboarders and telemarkers must bring their own skis/board and boots)
- Transportation: Round trip ground transportation from and to the Anchorage International Airport
- Vertical guarantee: Credit or refund; see terms and conditions page
2019 Five (5) Day Package Dates
|February 09 – February 14, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,095.00|
|February 16 – February 21, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,095.00|
|February 23 – February 28, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,595.00|
|March 2 – March 7, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,595.00|
|March 9 – March 14, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,595.00|
|March 16 – March 21, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||Sold Out|
|March 23 – March 28, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,595.00|
|March 30 – April 4, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,595.00|
|April 6– April 11, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,595.00|
|April 13 – April 18, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,095.00|
|April 20 – April 25, 2019||Saturday – Thursday||$7,095.00|