Seven (7) Day Alaska Heli Ski Package
Majestic Heli Ski’s All-Inclusive Packages offer world-class helicopter skiing and service. The Seven Day All-Inclusive Alaska heli skiing and helicopter snowboarding package runs Saturday to Saturday. Welcome to helicopter skiing and snowboarding in Alaska – get ready for the trip of your life.
You will have seven days of guided heli skiing and snowboarding in the Chugach and the Talkeetna Mountains of Alaska. Your group will consist of up to four skiers/snowboarders and a minimum of one guide per group. Small group heli skiing is the best way to enjoy an endless variety of terrain and pristine snow with skiers and riders of similar ability. Our small group size means more skiing, more vertical, and more untracked powder than operations that offer large group heli or snowcat skiing. We also don’t host more than 16 skiers at a time, this means more skiing, better service and an enhanced experience for you!
We supply you with the top of the line safety equipment; BCA airbag backpack, radio, transceiver, shovel, probe and harness. Powder skis from K2 and DPS are included (bring your ski boots, snowboarders bring your board and boots). Guests stay at the beautiful and refined Majestic Heli Ski Lodge and enjoy hand prepared meals on and off the snow. We provide transportation to and from Anchorage to make your stay with us seamless and hassle-free. We’re happy to accommodate any non-skiers who would like to spend days relaxing at the Lodge and enjoying it’s comforts, service and scenic surroundings.
Contact Majestic Heli Ski today to book your Seven Day Package. And trust us, after 90,000 vertical feet of helicopter skiing and snowboarding Alaska’s best terrain, you will wonder why you ever skied or snowboarded anywhere else. And you’ll start counting the days until you can join us again!
- Seven (7) Day All-Inclusive Package: Saturday to Saturday
Seven days of skiing, lodging and meals. We will pick you up at the Anchorage airport Saturday evening and return you the following Saturday afternoon. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Vertical: 90,000 vertical feet (27,432 vertical meters)
- Lodging at the Majestic Heli Ski base: All rooms are double occupancy. Single rooms are an additional cost and subject to availability
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are also included)
- Guided access to our amazing terrain, 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Equipment: Skis, poles, avalanche airbag backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe, radio, harness, carabiner (bring your ski boots, snowboarders and telemarkers must bring their own skis/board and boots)
- Transportation: Round trip ground transportation from and to the Anchorage International Airport
- Vertical guarantee: Credit or refund; see terms and conditions page
2019 Seven (7) Day Package Dates
|February 09– February 16, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||Sold Out|
|February 16 – February 23, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||Sold Out|
|February 23 – March 2, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$10,895.00|
|March 2 – March 9 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$10,895.00|
|March 9 – March 16, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$10,895.00|
|March 16 – March 23, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||Sold Out|
|March 23 – March 30, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||Sold Out|
|March 30 – April 6, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$10,895.00|
|April 6 – April 13, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$10,895.00|
|April 13 – April 20, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$9,995.00|
|April 20 – April 27, 2019||Saturday – Saturday||$9,995.00|