Terms and Conditions
Reservations, Deposits, Payments
Individuals and groups can purchase reservations on specific dates on a first come, first served basis. Reservations require a 50% deposit per person, with full payment due 60 days prior to your reservation date. If final payment has not been received by this date, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit is non-refundable. MHS accepts bank/wire transfers, credit cards and checks.
Credit and Refund Policies
If we cannot fly due to a helicopter mechanical issue, inclement weather, or safety concerns as defined by MHS you will have the option to choose a 100% credit on your remaining vertical towards a future trip, or a 50% refund on your remaining vertical. Private packages are based on Hobbs. Accommodation and meals are a fixed cost and are independent from vertical credits/refunds. Your credit is valid for 3 years.
*If skiing is made available to you, and you choose not to go, cannot go, or stop for any reason, you will be charged. No credit or refunds for the following reasons: skiing ability, fitness, variable snow/weather conditions, injury, equipment failure, improper behavior in the field or at base, illness, not being timely, personal decision not to ski or to stop, being removed from the field or not being permitted in the field by any MHS staff.
* If you or your group cannot achieve the minimum daily vertical, all parties will be charged 15,000 vertical feet for the three day to five day package (per day), 20,000 vertical feet (per day) for the seven day package, and 2 hours of Hobbs for the private package (per day).
* No refunds or credits will be issued if you arrive late, depart early or you do not schedule accordingly. You will be charged the stated daily minimums based on your package.
* If you receive a discount off the website pricing, the refund and credit policy is not applicable.
Cancellation and Change Policies
For reservations canceled (or changed) with more than 60 days notice of your trip date (via confirmed letter, email, or phone call), a full refund is given, less a $375.00 administration fee per seat. For cancellations or changes within 60 days of your trip date, all monies paid are non-refundable. Money on account rolled over from previous years is non-refundable. Due to the costs involved with heli skiing and heli snowboarding packages, we encourage you to purchase trip insurance. MHS reserves the right to cancel your reservation, retain your deposit and sell your seat if final payment is not received. Our reservation, cancellation and change policies are absolute.
Majestic Heli Ski strongly recommends that all guests purchase trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurance, medical insurance and emergency evacuation insurance. These may protect you against any mishaps that can occur before or during your trip. A cancel for any reason clause may also allow you to cancel your trip and receive reimbursement for any reason up to 48 hours before your trip. Some homeowner’s policies and credit cards may also offer insurance.
* If using a credit, no other promotional incentives apply. Credits do not roll over and are not transferable.
* Refunds (cash) are determined by and on the MHS timeline, and will occur within one calendar year from your reservation date. After this date cash refunds expire and only credits apply.
* MHS reserves the right to form groups based upon ability, weights and MHS protocols.
* Each guest must participate in the safety training and orientation. Guests are required to use MHS avalanche airbag backpack, harness, carabiner, avalanche transceiver, shovel, and a probe. We reserve the right to refuse you the use of your own avalanche rescue/safety equipment, skis, backpack and any other items that may interfere with operations and safety.
* All guests are required to read, understand, and sign MHS participant agreement, release and assumption of risk.
* All guests must read, understand, and agree to MHS policies and procedures as stated on the website, paperwork, briefings and as instructed by the MHS staff.
* MHS reserves the right to use any images (photos, videos…) for print or publication.
* If you lose, damage, or break any MHS gear you will be responsible for replacing it at full retail value.
* If extraneous or non-regularly scheduled trips are required, you and or your group will incur a fuel and service charge.
* You and your group will be financially responsible for any flight time (Hobbs hour price) not included in your package. This means being flown out of the field because of injury, ability, personal issue, equipment issue, or a decision to remove you from the field.
* If MHS has to cancel or change your trip date due to weather or any other factors, MHS is not responsible for any expenses or inconveniences that you may incur.
* In rare instances, such as limited snow cover and conditions, MHS may define a full day (your guarantee) of heli skiing as 9 runs, regardless of vertical skied.
* There is no guarantee with regard to snow quality, the weather, or snow stability (the avalanche hazard) or with regard to what type of terrain we can or cannot ski. We are fortunate to be able to heli ski, and we accept with a smile what Mother Nature gives us!
When you reach your package, you will have the option to purchase additional vertical for $80.00 per 1000 vertical feet. Four guests (per helicopter) is required, as well as a minimum of vertical feet. Private packages are charged an hourly rate for additional flight time. This offering is solely intended for guests who have reached their vertical or Hobbs guarantee and who want to continue skiing. This is not the cost for a day of skiing and is not an option to lengthen your package. Additional restrictions may also apply.
For more information, please contact us toll free at 1-800-559-8691 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer one of the very best credit, refund, and cancellation policies in the helicopter skiing industry. Please read and understand these polices. We will strictly adhere to all of our policies. Our terms, conditions and policies are absolute.