Two (2) Day Alaska Heli Ski Package
Majestic Heli Ski’s All-Inclusive Packages offer world-class helicopter skiing and service. The Two Day All-Inclusive Alaska heli skiing and helicopter snowboarding package runs Thursday through Saturday. Welcome to helicopter skiing and snowboarding in Alaska – get ready for the trip of your life.
You will have two days of guided heli skiing and snowboarding in the Chugach and the Talkeetna Mountains of Alaska. Your group will consist of up to four skiers/snowboarders and a minimum of one guide per group. Small group heli skiing is the best way to enjoy an endless variety of terrain and pristine snow with skiers and riders of similar ability. Our small group size means more skiing, more vertical, and more untracked powder than operations that offer large group heli or snowcat skiing. We also don’t host more than 16 skiers at a time, this means more skiing, better service and an enhanced experience for you!
We supply you with the top of the line safety equipment; BCA airbag backpack, radio, transceiver, shovel, probe, harness and carabiner. Powder skis from K2 are included (bring your ski boots, your own powder skis if you would like, snowboarders bring your board and boots). Guests stay at the beautiful and refined Majestic Heli Ski Lodge and enjoy hand prepared meals on and off the snow. We provide transportation to and from Anchorage to make your stay with us seamless and hassle-free. We’re happy to accommodate any non-skiers who would like to spend days relaxing at the Lodge and enjoying it’s comforts, service and scenic surroundings.
Contact Majestic Heli Ski today to book your Two Day Package. And trust us, after 20,000 vertical feet of helicopter skiing and snowboarding Alaska’s best terrain, you will wonder why you ever skied or snowboarded anywhere else. And you’ll start counting the days until you can join us again!
- Two (2) Day All-Inclusive Package: Thursday through Saturday
Two days of skiing, two nights of lodging and meals. We will pick you up at the Anchorage airport on the evening your package is scheduled to begin and return you the afternoon your package is scheduled to end. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Vertical: 20,000 vertical feet (6,096 vertical meters)
- Lodging: All rooms are double occupancy. Single rooms are an additional cost and subject to availability
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner (snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are included)
- Guided access to our amazing terrain, 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Equipment: K2 skis, poles, BCA avalanche airbag backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe, radio, harness and carabiner
- Transportation: Round trip ground transportation from the Anchorage International Airport
- Vertical guarantee: Credit or refund; see terms and conditions page
- Not included: Guide/staff gratuity, alcohol (we have a full service bar), spa treatments