Private Alaska Heli Ski Package
Take the ultimate heli ski trip! Our Private Heli Ski Package is the ultimate Alaska luxury ski experience. The private heli skiing package includes all of your meals, accommodations, skis, avalanche safety gear and round trip ground transportation from the Anchorage airport. You get 15 hours of Hobbs (flight) time, with 8 hours guaranteed in your own personal helicopter and private guide, allowing for complete freedom to find the best snow and runs. Come experience the best heli skiing and heliboarding Alaska has to offer.
Private groups will have their own dedicated helicopter, guides and pilot. Each day is tailored and personalized for you and your group’s desires. This package allows you to fly to the remote regions of our extensive tenure to experience what few, if any people every get to ski or even see. First descents, world class skiing and scenery, service, luxury and the ultimate Alaska heli ski adventure are waiting for you.
2024 Private Heli Ski Package
- February 3 – April 28. Packages are Saturday to Saturday. Seven days of skiing, seven nights of lodging and meals. We will pick you up at the Anchorage airport Saturday evening and return you the following Saturday afternoon. Please schedule accordingly.
- 15 hours of flight time (Hobbs), 8 hours guaranteed
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner (snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are included)
- Guided access to our amazing terrain (a minimum of 2 Majestic Heli Ski guides)
- Equipment: Skis, poles, avalanche airbag backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe, radio, harness and carabiner
- Airport transportation: Round trip ground transportation from the Anchorage International Airport
- Hobbs guarantee: 8 hours, see terms and conditions page for additional information
- Not included: Guide/staff gratuity, alcohol (we have a full service bar), spa treatments
Additional flight time is $5,000.00 per hour
NEW – MOOSE CABIN TO BE COMPLETED BY 2024! THE PERFECT ACCOMMODATIONS FOR YOUR PRIVATE GROUP!
Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 802-8999 for details.